Jocelyn Black Hodes of DailyWorth lists 10 Reasons You’re Not Rich Yet. Essential advice that you should embrace (if you haven’t already).
- You spend money like you’re already rich.
- You don’t have a plan.
- You don’t have an emergency fund.
- You started late.
- You’d rather complain than commit.
- You live for today in spite of tomorrow.
- You’re a one trick investor.
- You don’t automate.
- You have no sense of urgency.
- You’re easily influenced.
Being “rich” can mean different things to different people, but I believe it means having the financial freedom to achieve your goals and live the life you want.
The whole article is well worth the read.